PRODUCTS & CONTENT
All The Bare Road PTY LTD content, products and prices depicted on this Website are subject to change at anytime with out notice. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the photos and descriptions of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Website. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Website. All purchases from this Website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Website pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
You will be charged a flat rate of $10 AUD for parcels under 1.5kg.
Parcels heavier will be charged at $15 AUD.
We attempt to ensure that information on this Website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. For example, products included on the Website may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. We will correct any pricing errors on the Website as and when discovered
PLACING AN ORDER/ ACCEPTING AN ORDER
Please follow the instructions on the Website to place your orders. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy the products and services. After receiving an order, we will send you an e-mail acknowledging that we have received your order (“Order Confirmation”). While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email Order Confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email confirming the shipment of your order (“Shipping Confirmation”). A contract with us will be formed only when you receive the Shipping Confirmation. The contract will relate only to those products and services whose shipment we have confirmed in the Shipping Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other products or services which may have been part of your order in the same or a separate Order Confirmation. We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time before we have accepted it and we may rescind our acceptance and cancel your order where there has been an obvious error in price or where the products or services are no longer in our inventory. We also reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We may also require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
EXCHANGE AND REFUNDS
How to return/exchange :
1. Request your return authorisation number (r.a) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order.
2. Please include in the email your customer order number, and which item(s) you would like to exchange/refund.
3. Once your refund/exchange has been approved we will send you an email with your (r.a) number.
4. Complete the returns & exchange form (sent with your original order or click here to download a copy and send to the below address with the returned item/s:
5. Please note we do not offer refunds on Afterpay purchases. Please refer to the below 'Afterpay Purchases' section for more information.
Once we have received your return, we will notify you by email and process your refund/exchange within 5 business days (please allow up to 14 business days for your refund to show in your account).
Refunds will be made to the original purchaser’s credit card. Return shipping will not be refunded unless the item is deemed faulty. Return shipping must be prepaid via traceable method (we recommend registered post) to ensure safe and documented delivery.
For all returns, please address to:
The Bare Road
RA #: (to be advised)
PO BOX 116
Suffolk Park, NSW 2481
Please note that only returns who have lodged a return request & have been issued an RA Number will be accepted.
The Bare Road does not cover the return postage costs — this cost is at your own expense.
The Bare Road is not responsible or accountable for the loss of garments being returned.
- The garment is in original condition, unworn, unwashed with all original tags attached.
- The original invoice is provided as proof of purchase
- Must be returned within 7 days of delivery.
- The return shipping cost rests with the customer.
- We are happy to replace, repair or refund due to a manufacturing fault but not normal ‘wear and tear’. Please follow the care instructions on your BARE ROAD garment to prolong the life of it.
- Please note we do not offer refunds on Afterpay purchases. Please refer to the below 'Afterpay Purchases' section for more information.
Please click here to download a returns slip.
Please Note all 'SALE' items are final sale and cannot be returned for an exchange or refund.
You may exchange your garment for any item of your choice (subject to availability).
Please note: sale items are final sale and cannot be returned for a refund.
Exchanges will only be accepted if;
• the goods are in saleable condition, in their original packaging with all tags attached
• the goods have not been worn, damaged or washed
• you notify us to exchange within 7 days of receipt of goods
• the original invoice as proof of purchase is provided.
There are strictly No Refunds on sale items for change of mind (size, style, timing or fit).
"Sale Items" are listed as anything other than a full Recommended Retail Price Paid and thus include percentage discounts, dollar discounts, promotional codes, flash sales, gift with purchase, buy one get one free, etc. etc.
Items listed under "sale" are drastically reduced and late season stock and therefore cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged unless assessed as faulty (faulty as otherwise listed).
During periods of promotion or sale, in extreme situations the above time lines may not apply due to unexpected or significantly increased levels in the number of orders and enquiries. Due to a proportion of the actual real cost of shipping being subsidised by Splice Boutique, we cannot refund or credit the selected cost of shipping, due to the other factors that may occur to delay an item once it has left our care.
- Our company policy and systems do not support refunds with Afterpay purchases.
- All sales made through Afterpay are final.
- We are happy to issue a store credit valid for 6 months or exchange within 7 days of purchase.
- Any package being returned to us requesting a refund which has been purchased through Afterpay will automatically be issued a credit note.
- Afterpay is a separate entity, any queries in its regard must be emailed to them directly.
USE OF WEBSITE
The Website design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Website are either the property of, or used with permission by, The Bare Road and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. Should you wish to use any material on this site, please send an email to email@example.com You may not modify the information or materials located on this Website in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorised use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.